Saturday, September 1, 2012

Rock 'n' Roll Shades by Mykita

                                  BETH - a new creation that Mykita teamed up with the legendary Beth Ditto, singer of the band Gossip












“Well, I have a huge head, so these glasses are enormous! And my favourite colour is purple! So I knew that even if no one else wore them, at least I’d have the shades of my dreams for the rest of my life,” said Beth
The frame is the result of a sketch prompted by the search for the perfect pair of sunglasses – drawn instinctively and spontaneously by Beth Ditto herself.
The glasses incorporate Ditto’s own distinctive style; the cut-out style and the colour make the frame a statement.  BETH comes in purple and white versions with violet gradient lenses, in a limited edition of 100 frames per colour. The frame will hit stores by mid-september.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment